ATK - Accessibility Toolkit
for ATK 1.9.0
Table of Contents
- The ATK interface provided by UI components which the user can activate/interact with,
- The ATK interface provided by UI components which occupy a physical area on the screen.
- The ATK interface which allows access to a DOM associated with on object.
- The ATK interface implemented by components containing user-editable text content.
- This object class is derived from AtkObject and can be used as a basis implementing accessible objects.
- An ATK object which encapsulates a link or set of links in a hypertext document.
- The ATK interface which provides standard mechanism for manipulating hyperlinks.
- The ATK Interface implemented by components which expose image or pixmap content on-screen.
- An AtkObject which purports to implement all ATK interfaces.
- The AtkObjectFactory which creates an AtkNoOpObject.
- The base object class for the Accessibility Toolkit API.
- The base object class for a factory used to create accessible objects for objects of a specific GType.
- An object used to store the GType of the factories used to create an accessible object for an object of a particular GType.
- An object used to describe a relation between a object and one or more other objects.
- A set of AtkRelations, normally the set of AtkRelations which an AtkObject has.
- The ATK interface implemented by container objects whose AtkObject children can be selected.
- An AtkState describes a component's particular state.
- An AtkStateSet determines a component's state set.
- The ATK interface which provides access to streamable content.
- The ATK interface implemented for UI components which contain tabular or row/column information.
- The ATK interface implemented by components with text content.
- This is a utility class which supports the adding and removal of event listeners.
- The ATK interface implemented by valuators and components which display or select a value from a bounded range of values.
ATK Library >>