GLib Reference Manual
- Variables and functions to check the GLib version
- standard GLib types, defined for ease-of-use and portability.
Limits of Basic Types
- portable method of determining the limits of the standard types.
- commonly-used macros.
Type Conversion Macros
- portably storing integers in pointer variables.
Byte Order Macros
- a portable way to convert between different byte orders.
- mathematical constants, and floating point decomposition.
- specialized macros which are not used often.
- basic atomic integer and pointer operations
<< Mailing lists and bug reports
Version Information >>